Seraph of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Staff
admin
admin
admin
Admin
Affiliates
Our Buttons

Your Buttons
Loss of HumanityThe World R3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jinx ||W I P||

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jinx ||W I P|| Empty Jinx ||W I P|| Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:13 pm

Sphinx

Sphinx

Name

Jinx
Weapon

sword
Class

first

appearance
A blade that is a meter and 50 centimeters long but can go as far as 7 meters when stretched.The thing that keeps the blades attached is a 7 meter long link of chains, the chains are located inside the weapon and also smaller than the normal chains. Jinx has a red two handed-handle but Sphinx can hold it with just one hand fine. 10 pieces of, 0.1 millimeter thin and 2 inches, needles comes out of the sword's handle to sap blood from its owner. To stretch the blades of Jinx, Sphinx must swing the sword hard enough to stretch it and bring it back with twisting the handle of the sword.
Spoiler:

Abilities

• Regeneration - Wounds will heal in seconds and cut of limbs can be put back on. (only cursed weapons or demon spells can stop this ability)
  • Immortality - Vampires do age but this process takes really long. They won't die unless they are killed.
  • Turned - Human will turn into a vampire when drinking a vampires blood.

Extras
The blades can still be retracted on the sword if it is removed off the sword only if it is along with a piece or more chains since the chains are somehow attracted with its fellow chains (only) on Jinx.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum