Seraph of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Staff
admin
admin
admin
Admin
Affiliates
Our Buttons

Your Buttons
Loss of HumanityThe World R3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dwaria(OspraySloth's character app)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dwaria(OspraySloth's character app) Empty Dwaria(OspraySloth's character app) Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 am

OspraySloth

Dwaria
18male
white/americanHuman
Heterosexualrank(just joining)

Appearance

Height-6ft
hair-Dirty Blonde,kinda like gurens but with sideburns
eyes-green
skin-white
(more masculine then Guren)
Code:
[spoiler]link picture[/spoiler]

Personality
My character has basically the same personality I do he tries to go into things optimistic. If there is an opportunity for a joke he will make it. He is kind of a bit of an asshole at times but usually doesn't deny it. Hes very open to knew ideas and imaginative. Sometimes he can be a little perverted but has a great sense of humor also knows when to be serious. He is not races or sexist or anything of the such. Gets annoyed easily at times and has a little bit of a temper. Is shy in certain situations but is a great talker.

History
My Characters history is he was a Human getting used as livestock he didn't know anyone until the humans came and liberated him. He kept to himself he had a brother but he died while he was livestock. my characters parents died from the disease. Ever since he joined the army at the age of 13 hes been training mostly keeping to himself until know where he has finally been accepted in to the fight. My character also likes to workout more then most other members of the army.
OspraySloth

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]