Seraph of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Staff
admin
admin
admin
Admin
Affiliates
Our Buttons

Your Buttons
Loss of HumanityThe World R3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost from the Pack (OPEN)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Lost from the Pack (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost from the Pack (OPEN) Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Tsu

Tsu

Tsu examined the vial in his hand, "Tch, stupid humans." He put the vial in his right blazer pocket and looked up at the squad walking away. 'Damn it...' he cursed himself inwardly before calling after the group, "I suppose I'll tag along with you guys... but don't think it's because I like you... I don't." Tsu walked to catch up and tag along behind them. He closed his eyes and tilted his head up to the sky.

27Lost from the Pack (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost from the Pack (OPEN) Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Nikolaj

Nikolaj

Nikolaj smiled and turned around and hugged Tsu to the ground. Whether they were actually estatic or not, who knew. But it was pretty entertaining to have a vampire such as Tsu around. The other team members seemed to glare at the two but let it go since Tsu did save them. But it didn't change the fact that he was a vampire and the tension lingered around the group. Nikolaj stood up and smiled looking at the group while holding Tsu's hand like a child.

"Alright everyone march forward!~"

The squad leader clicked his tongue at Nikolaj, reminding him who was actually in charge. He began to walk and lead the group forward with the other weary members following behind quietly.

"So you do like us just a little huh~"

28Lost from the Pack (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost from the Pack (OPEN) Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Tsu

Tsu

Tsu looked at Niko, "No... Don't get any ideas. I just have no where else to be as of now." He stuffed his hands in his blazer pockets and walked in silence for a while. 'I suppose I'll have to stay with these people for a while...' The vampire looked at Niko then at the squad, "So where are you guys going?" He asked, wanting to know if they are heading to a Demon Army stronghold. Tsu twitched a little and stumbled, nearly tripping over his own feet, "Ugh."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum