Seraph of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Staff
admin
admin
admin
Admin
Affiliates
Our Buttons

Your Buttons
Loss of HumanityThe World R3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Advertisement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Advertisement   Empty Our Advertisement Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:35 am

Kuri

Kuri

Our Advertisement   CbDnF2p

Our Advertisement   Zl8IU9A

2Our Advertisement   Empty Re: Our Advertisement Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Ashura

Ashura

We should update this. Just having a picture as the advertisement doesn't do a whole lot. I already did some advertising and I took the plot and just copy pasted it between the picture but our ad is kinda lacking.

3Our Advertisement   Empty Re: Our Advertisement Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Kuri

Kuri

um, for canon sites, just a picture does the trick. adding text makes the ad kinda ugly tbh, that's why we don't put any text. most people like to press stuff instead of reading a wall of text lolol

4Our Advertisement   Empty Re: Our Advertisement Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Ashura

Ashura

I understand but think of someone that has never read the manga or seen the anime. Why would they click on it if they have absolutely no idea what it is about? I know I wouldnt unless the picture was amazing. I never said anything about a wall of text however putting the plot or even simply that the site was based off of *blank* would prolly be enough. This is simply a suggestion to bring in more people and I have done quite a bit of work doing things like this so I do happen to know what I am talking about however its up to you. I'm not gonna force you.

5Our Advertisement   Empty Re: Our Advertisement Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Kuri

Kuri

idk how to explain this to you, but, um, text ads attract a certain crowd and simple picture ads attract a different one. ill just go and say I personally prefer the second kind of crowd lolol NO OFFENCE OR ANYTHING OMF SORRY IF IT SOUND OFFENSIVE IN ANY WAY ITS NOT MEANT TO BE Aah ehem so um ye. unless the other admins really prefer text ads more, we're gonna use the pictures only.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum