Seraph of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Staff
admin
admin
admin
Admin
Affiliates
Our Buttons

Your Buttons
Loss of HumanityThe World R3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Empty Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:04 am

Tsu

Tsu

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, a cool breeze flowed through the air and the only sound that could be heard was a big yawn from a lonely wanderer.

Tsu shoved his hands in his blazer pockets as he finished yawning.  It was rare that he would be awake during daytime. "Today must be special," the vampire thought aloud in a nonchalant tone. Tsu looked around as he walked through the ruin, "I don't see anything special," he spoke with his never changing tone and poker face.

Tsu rubbed the sleep from his right eye as he continued walking aimlessly. Not only did he sleep during the day because he is nocturnal,  he also slept during the day because he could never find nothing to do in the daytime which made him a little bored.

Tsu let out a sigh as he heard a scream, "another human gone... what a waste. They don't seem to know how to take care of their 'livestock' that well," he told himself. He had no doubts that the sound he would hear after the scream was a horseman's footsteps.  "What a pity, sucks to be that human," he said carelessly.

It went quiet again and Tsu stopped in his tracks, "Where am I? I don't recognise this place... oh, it seems I got lost from wandering. Time to take a break, I suppose." Je sat down of a piece of rubble before biting his wrist,  a droplet of blood escaped from the side of his mouth and ran down his wrist to drip onto the floor. He sat there quenching his first and relaxing.

2Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Empty Re: Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Frey

Frey

We started a fire;

That was never supposed to burn out

Every day was fun; as long as he could play the big bad wolf, chase around humans and drink blood until his cheeks flushed the same red color as his nectar. So basically, every day was fun period. Some seemed to disapprove with his idea of fun, but their rank was not high enough to interfere.

Frey grinned in a way a child would grin at the sight of a playground. In his field of vision though there was no playground. Only a lone girl with short brown hair and eyes wide open in terror at the sight of a vampire. He'd seen how other vampires treated potential livestock. They spoke lightly and smiled and made it all look so artificially safe for the human they were pursuing. Frey was of another mindset. To him it was all a game of chase.

The human girl in front of him seemed to understand that, so instead of quietly accepting to be obedient, she screamed and started a clumsy ran towards the opposite direction. Frey laughed. He laughed as he walked slowly after her, his hands behind his head.

It didn't take long before the girl led him in front of a very familiar face. Frey momentarily paused his chase and let the girl run a few more meters away from him as he turned to the other vampire, the playful grin widening by the second. "Oooh, I found Tsu-chan~" He chuckled theatrically. "Care to join me?" He nodded towards the still running human girl. "You really need some fresh blood in your system. I'm worried your diet is gonna ruin your pretty face with wrinkles."

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

3Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Empty Re: Not All Who Wander Are Lost (Open) Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Tsu

Tsu

The sound of a familiar voice caught Tsu's attention and so he stopped his drinking to look at the creator of the disturbance. "Oh... it's you," the pinkish white haired vampire stood, "I'm not dieting, you know I don't drink human blood on purpose." He walked closer to his supposed friend. "I guess I'll tag along though, nothing better to do," Tsu spoke tonelessly, "also... you're giving her a chance of escaping." He pointed to the running little girl.

Tsu knew that the running 'livestock' didn't have a chance, especially against Frey. He pointed out his little lie just to get the killing over and done with. The killing would tempt him to feed on humans so he would rather it happened when he was prepared for it.

The ex-noble shoved his hands in his blazer pockets and started walking in the direction the running girl was. He had no doubt that the other vampire would soon be moving at high speeds in a case of chasing after the girl. "So, apart from your little game... was there any other reason why you came here?" Although he didn't care, Tsu asked this question in the thought of someone trying to pester him... that someone being the vampire he's with.

After his final question, Tsu kept his mouth closed in a gesture that it was his supposed friend's turn to speak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum